|By Bob Gourley||
|February 12, 2017 07:02 PM EST||
https://i2.wp.com/ctovision.com/wp-content/uploads/TheDailyThreatBrief.p... 300w, https://i2.wp.com/ctovision.com/wp-content/uploads/TheDailyThreatBrief.p... 768w" sizes="(max-width: 1000px) 100vw, 1000px" data-recalc-dims="1" />The 2017 RSA conference will be held February 13 - 17, 2017 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco.
This is the largest gathering of security professionals and vendors in the security ecosystem. Over 30,000 attendees are expected.
As providers of strategic advisory services to government and industry, Cognitio's Bob Flores and Bob Gourley will be at the event seeking the latest information on approaches that work against dynamic threats. We have loaded our schedule with evaluations, demonstrations and meetings with the aim of continuously improving what we bring to our clients.
Flores will be at Cloud Security Alliance booth (#2419, Moscone South Hall Expo) on Wednesday Feb 15th at 12 noon. This is a great chance to interact with this pioneer in enterprise cyber security. Bob is the co-chair of the CSA's Software Defined Perimeter (SDP) working group and will be sharing insights into how this approach is making dramatic improvements in enterprise security (the approach optimizes security spend at the same time).
We will also report back on technologies and concepts we find of interest here at CTOvision. There are many new insightful sources of threat intelligence and announcements around cyber threat actors we will also be diving into and as appropriate will report on those via our daily Threat Brief.
To stay up with our latest reporting on these topics ensure you have selected the appropriate newsletters from our subscription site.
- Megatrend of #ArtificialIntelligence | @CloudExpo #BigData #AI #ML #DL #IoT
- Security and #MachineLearning | @CloudExpo #ML #AI #DL #CyberSecurity
- Security Innovation Network Gathering Innovators and Enterprise Leaders at 28-29 March 2017 ITSEF
- Leveraging The FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment Tool (CAT) To Improve Corporate Culture and Raise Security Posture
- Update on Apache Spot: Tremendous advancement in cybersecurity data analytics and event management capabilities
- Chances to Speak at O’Reilly Media’s Upcoming Conferences
- Eric Schmidt Provides Insights Into The Future of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning at RSAC2017
- RiskIQ: Tools to Improve Cyber- Situational Understanding in DoD
- Cybersecurity Due Diligence: Now a best practice in Merger & Acquisition (M&A)
- Learn The Latest On All Things Data At The 25 April 2017 Cloudera Government Forum
- How Platfora Is Transforming Hadoop
- Chrome Netbook OS; Tablet PCs; LBS; Open Source
- Don’t forget to register for FOSE 2013
- Cloud Computing vs SOA: Look For a Cross-over in Hype
- Join Me at the 1st Government IT Conference & Expo 6 Oct
- Six Enterprise Megatrends to Watch in 2010
- Technology Heroes Also Serve in Government
- My Thoughts on the Apple iPad
- Five Gadgets That I Can’t Wait to See in 2010
- Recap of the Government Big Data Forum of 26 Jan 2011